Thursday, December 17, 2009

My List of Lessons Learnt

My List of Lessons Learnt

I have learnt that suffering has to come to an end so that God can open a new page in our lives.

I have learnt that time heals wounds; that we thought could never heal.

I have learnt that God gives us second chances; and it is up to us to find out whether we will grab them or not.

I have learnt that God answers other people’s prayers first, so that the same people can open the same doors for us.

I have learnt that even the greatest offense in this world can be forgiven.

I have learnt that even the most broken relationships can be mended, if we tried.

I have learnt that Peace & Reconciliation are just a heartbeat away, if we can open our hearts to this strange thing called “Forgiveness”.

I have learnt that my charity often creates a great trail of charity.

I have learnt that my simple beliefs; when held in truth and confidence can change the lives of the people around me.

I have learnt that everyone on the face of this planet needs love to survive.

I have learnt that just because people don't love us the way we want them to love us does not mean that they don't love us at all.

I have learnt that freedom comes when we learn to let go. Creation comes when we learn to say "No"

I have learnt that until you have had your heart broken, you never appreciate true love when you find it.

I have learnt that a heart can never stop, force it we may, until it finds its true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment