Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What I need...

I have to make a change, re-evaluate and see where it was when I stepped back from my norm,

I have to make a change and remind myself what I seem to have forgotten, that I am worthy of good things,

I need to make a change and let God heal me, direct me and be my anchor- I need Him to show me where I lost my way...
I need to make a change, and stop trying to control situations I have no control over,

I need to make a change, to find the I inside that I seem to have neglected so much,

I need to make a change, find a love for myself that's unbreakable, the incredibly forgiving kind of love.

I need to make a change, learn to forgive myself for mistakes I've made, I need to be more comfortable in my own skin.

I need to make a change, a new beginning, a step to the me that I've always been and then some. I need to not give up and I need to fight to keep the genuine smile on my face.
By Cathy Mukora

No comments:

Post a Comment