Friday, August 14, 2009

A fleeting dream.

A fleeting dream.

I have been a girl searching for her dream,
Searching for a friend,
Searching for the love of my life,
Searching for treasures,
That I believe may have been hidden
In a mountain, at is base, which has purple flowers.
But keep wandering, round and round in circles.
I despair, I give up, I fall but I rise again.
I rise because
When history will be written they will say,
‘She fell a million times and a million times she rose’.
I run till my feet hurt.
I cry till there no more tears to cry.
I pray till the saints cram
My every word of prayer.
I will beg God,
Because one day,
He will surely listen!
He will surely answer!
And I will smile,
A smile brighter than the rising sun.
I will dance,
a dance more charming than the wide sea.
I will sing,
A song sweeter than that of the cherubim.
I will shine,
Brighter than the moon.
I will clap, harder than striking thunder.
I will praise, sweeter than any singing bird.
I hold on to the dream.
I grasp it even though it will be slippery
I grab it!
Even though it flee from me.
I keep faith,
I keep hope,
I press on
Because that day will surely come.

No comments:

Post a Comment